The same broad, and inclusive strength and conditioning program that YOU have come to LOVE,but with scaled load and intensity and A LOT MORE FUN!
- Create a life long love of fitness!
- Protect against injury!
- Improved academic performance!
The skills and lessons your children learn in the classes will carry over into their everyday lives and provide strong building blocks as they grow into young adults.
Improved Academic Performance?
A number of studies have documented the link between activity level and academic performance. These studies support one another in suggesting that when a substantial amount of school time is dedicated to physical activity, academic performance may meet, or even exceed, that of students not receiving additional physical activity.
How will CrossFit benefit my child?
Crossfit focuses on a child’s motor and cognitive skills by teaching proper movement in an interactive and fun group setting. We achieves this through challenging the children to think about their movement, count their repetitions, remember the sequences, and work towards goals.
It also supplements a child or teen’s involvement in sports by incorporating strength training and conditioning to make them better athletes at any sport or play. In addition to increasing a child’s fitness and athleticism, CrossFit:
- instills a lifelong definition of health and positive body image,
- improves cognitive function,
- protects against injury,
- creates a community of like-minded individuals for support and self-confidence,
- and hones life skills such as focus, perseverance, dedication, motivation, and goal-setting.